Chandpole metro station is an intermediate station on the Pink line of Jaipur metro. This metro station was opened on 3rd June 2015. This station is owned by Jaipur metro and is exactly located in Chandpole. There are two platform terminations over two different railway tracks. This metro station is constructed underground and leads to the major influential markets in the city. This is one among the metro route of phase 1.
Starting from the Sindhi Camp towards the Mansarovar, it is followed by the Choti Chaupar metro station towards Badi Chaupar. All these stations come on the Pink line or phase 1 of Jaipur metro. On the major Jaipur metro which starts from Manasarovar and ends up at Badi Chaupar, Chandpole metro station is an intermediate station. This metro station holds the 9th rank if preceding the same route.
Station layout of Chandpole metro station
The station code of Chandpole metro station is CDPE and it is accessible for the disabled or patients. Another interesting fact about this metro station is that during the energy saving conservation awards in the year 2017 conducted by Rajasthan Board, Chandpole metro railway station bagged to the second rank. This metro station has the record of saving energy as is it has reported that monetary saving of worth rupees 77 lakhs has been done from this metro station through energy-saving.
- The letter G at Chandpole metro station represents the ground level or basic street level exit or entry
- L1 signifies the mezzanine structure which means the fare control, station agent, crossword and the metro card vending machines. It has side platform 2 and doors open to the left.
- L2 signifies the side platform number 1 and doors here also open to the left.
- The train terminates towards the eastbound
- The train moves towards the westbound